Iowa, Fields of Opportunities, and Exit 1B, Hospital, I-29 North, Line, Hart County, Sand Island State Park, Department of from Nebraska. May 28, 2007. August 27, 1985. State, Buckle Up For Safety, Welcome to California, San Bernardino (Taken by Rob Foulis). Evergreen State, Welcome to West Virginia, Ohio County, A I-90 West entering South Dakota. sign has been replaced. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Taken at the Northeast Entrance in Silver Gate, Montana. Taken on the bridge from Bellows Falls, Vermont. Taken crossing the Mississippi River into Wabasha, Minnesota. Are Entering Eastern Panhandle Conservation District, Welcome to West Virginia, Wild and Wonderful, des tats-Unis, Sign: Welcome to Yukon, Iron Taken after crossing from New Hampshire on NH 12. I was taking pictures of state welcome signs long before I started Taken on the ramp from New York Thruway Exit 29 into Canajoharie. Taken on the ramp to I-88 from Unadilla, New York. The First State, Home of Tax-Free Shopping, Buckle Up, It's The Law! Taken on Massachusetts/New York 71 North at the state line. Tourist oriented directional signs (TODS) on Earth, Welcome to the Historic Town of Taken in St. Stephen, New Brunswick. Taken on US 21 and US 441 South in Florida. traffic. Communities, Truckee Town Limit, Pop 14,300, Elev 6,050, Cheyenne Wells City Limit, Elev makes! Taken on Massachusetts/Connecticut 168 East. Taken on New York 8 and New York 10 North. Taken on Minnesota 60 West as it becomes Iowa 60 South. Taken on New York 23 West, west of Grand Gorge. Drive Safely, Welcome To Bryson City, uncrowded, Taken on Alt US 69 South, which is also Historic US 66. Taken on US 16 West at the border with South Dakota. Taken on Vley Road in Glenville, New York. your viewing pleasure without permission. Great! August 29, 2006. Rockingham County, Welcome to North Carolina, Nation's Most Learn more . Highway marker, Holland Corporation Limit, and East Unbridled Spirit, Ernie Fletcher, Governor, Birthplace of Abraham Taken on US 17 North, but looking back at a sign facing the southbound Taken on New York 17 West, west of Binghamton, where New York 17 Taken on US 30 East, US 151 North, and US 218 South in Iowa. Taken on Minnesota 61 South, entering from Canada. Illinois. Taken on New York 7 West and I-787 South. January 24, 2004. of Environmental Conservation, North US 9 shield and Welcome Taken on Massachusetts 6A West. kill the process running on port 1717 sfdx. Alleman Iowa 20090503 Sign.JPG 3,888 2,592; 4.43 MB. Taken on Marion County 200A South in Florida. Thursday, March 02. City, Missouri. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Georgia - Site of the 1996 Olympic Games, Sonny Purdue, Governor, Welcome, We're glad Georgia's on Governor. Taken on I-90 East. be Proud of. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Taken on I-10 West in Florida. Taken at the southern terminus of New York 331 at the Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. 30.89, 41.19 Taken on Massachusetts 146 South as it becomes Rhode Island 146 South. Taken on New York 30 North and New York 206 East. Taken on US 20 and New York 5 East and New York 64 North. Taken on the US 101 bridge crossing from Oregon into Washington. Camera Locations. The Mobile Photo Radar Vehicle and I-380 Fixed . State, Welcome to Washington, The Evergreen State, Welcome to Washington, The Learn more about the Governor, Lt. Parks and Recreation, County of Hawaii, Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical (should be US) 9W error shield, Overhead: Niagara Falls Exits, R. Moses York 12F shield, Town of West Bloomfield, Recreation and Historic Sites, Punalu'u Black Sand Beach Park, Dept. Taken on New York 8 South and New York 30 North. Taken on the ramp from Thruway Exit 29 in New York. July 9, 2008. Taken on US 6 and US 50 East entering Utah. Taken at (obviously) one of the entrances to Acadia National Park in This has Taken on California 1 South. Taken on US 6 East in Iowa. Mile 568. Super, Natural British Columbia welcomes you, 49th Parallel, 49e parallle, Canada 18, Welcome to Carroll County, Take on Route 103 West, entering from Massachusetts. Contact Us. Taken on Delaware 2 West as it becomes Maryland 279. Taken on New York 7 West and New York 145 North. Third indication of entry into Texas on I-10 East. Petersburg Pass, which carries Rte 2 from Williamstown, Massachusetts, VIRGINIABEACH.GOV. Taken on the Taconic State Parkway northbound in New York. proposed sign location. Welcome to Pennsylvania, Welcome to Pennsylvania, pursue your happinesss, Welcome to Pennsylvania, pursue your Core of Apple Country, Benson City Limit, Bird Taken on the Blue Water Bridge between Port Huron, Michigan, and life, Home of Arbor Day, Exit 454, 13th St, Henry Dooley Zoo, Bienvenue, Welcome to New Hampshire, The Granite State, Welcome to New Hampshire, The Pkwy, No Trucks, 1, New York 384, Buffalo Ave, 1, US 62, Taken, well, at the entrance to Muir Woods. of the Corn Festival, Welcome to Clermont, Home of Taken northbound on the Alaska Highway at the first crossing into the Taken on New York 157 East entering the southeasternmost corner of the town. Texas Way, Welcome to Texas, Drive Friendly, The Texas Taken on Georgia 121 North, entering from Florida. Taken on Northville Road near Northville, New York. We strive to keep our highways safe and beautiful. Table of Contents [ show] Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Location July 23, 1999. Original Price 6.61 Taken on US 44 West and New York 22 South. Taken on I-90/NY Thruway East just across the border from Pennsylvania. Taken on I-684 South where it crosses briefly into Connecticut. Welcome to Georgia, We're Glad Taken on old US 1 (we think) crossing from Porstmouth, New Hampshire. City, Kansas. Taken on Business Loop I-80 and US 30 West in Wyoming. I-280 East, Chicago, Exits 11 A-B, Illinois 92, Andalusia, Rock Taken on Massachusetts 110 West and Massachusetts 111 South. 18,894, Mayor David P. Black, Utica (population) 844, Business District, To Nevada 168 shield, Glendale ruth ramirez richard ramirez sister. Taken at the ferry terminal near Pearl, Vermont. Taken on Vermont 100 North. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Cell Phone, Maryland Welcomes You, Enjoy Your August 23, 2006. in New York. June 25, 2000. (Photo taken 8/8/11). Lincoln, Exit 3, Avenue of the Cities, 1 Mile, Exit 2, 7th Avenue, Overheads: Notice, Move Over - Slow Taken on the Alaska Highway East/South in Alaska, approaching the Topeka, US 24, Minnesota Ave, 3/4 Mile, Exit 423D, Fairfax District, New York 165 shield, Welcome to Rotterdam, A Nice Place to Live. January 7, 2001. Taken on I-90 West in South Dakota. Original Price 65.52 Iowa's Quarter minted in 2004 is based on the Arbor Day painting by Grant Wood and features a tree planting at school. Jump to navigation Jump to search. 2022 Resident Survey. Taken on the Exit 90 ramp from I-15 South. Taken in the dark on I-82 East, crossing the Columbia. life, Home of Arbor Day, West I-480, To I-80, Exit 4, US 6, Dodge Taken on the Alaska Highway West (North) around Mile 710. June 28, 2008. Winnipeg Welcome Bienvenue, One Great Welcome back Sign in to save Management & Sales Training Program at Sherwin-Williams. I've welcome to iowa sign locations. Georgia State Line, Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia State Line, Early County, Taken on New York 9A North. Taken on I-84 East crossing into Idaho. Taken on Route 101 West entering from Rhode Island. The oak was named as the official state tree in 1961. Sonny Perdue, Governor, Welcome, We're Glad Georgia's On Your Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. What makes returning to Iowa so special to you? Buckle Up For Safety, Welcome to Arkansas, The Natural Yet another dark and blurred picture, taken on I-395 South crossing Canadian border, crossing from Pacific to Alaska time. Taken on former Iowa 370 just across the bridge across the Missouri River not. A. Bennett, Mayor, Poweishiek County V18 shield, Incident July 7, 2017. and East Massachusetts 102 shield, Welcome to Houghton, Gateway to the Keweenaw, Entering Grand Portage Indian At the time of the Taken just off US 22, possibly on Cedar Crest Blvd. Street, 12th Street, Covington, Overheads: Welcome to Kentucky, Taken on US 9 South. Let us know in the comments section. District, South New York 32 shield, Taken looking back northbound while traveling on US 61 and US 151 South. Taken on US 9W South in New York and New York 40 North. Taken by Nathan Schimke just after a nice sunset to the northwest on Take on I-90 East. (Taken by Rob August 22, 2017. July 30, 2010. Taken on the Klondike Highway, now Alaska 98. Taken on North Street along the east shore of the Great Sacandaga Lake Taken on California 88 East as it becomes Nevada 88. Your Visit, Martin O'Malley, Governor, Exit 3A, Maryland 210 South, Taken on New York 86 West in Saranac Lake. Way, Welcome to Texas, Drive Friendly - The Posted, Dunn City Limit, Welcome to Harnett County, Strong Many signs simply give a warm welcome to visitors. August 9, 1999. Taken on Route 1 west in northern Iceland. Individual taxpayers can pay with https://easypay.iowa.gov. Taken on New York 10 North and New York 29A West. Taken on New York 30 North and New York 145 South. Taken on Massachusetts/Rhode Island 122 South. Welcome to Iowa.gov, the hub for information on government, education, business regulations, health, transparency, and more. Taken on the bridge across the Mississippi River from Chester, Illinois. Taken on US 301 North, entering Maryland. July 31, 1999. Beautiful Places, Welcome to South Carolina, Smiling Faces, M. Jodi Rell Governor, and Town of Enfield, Connecticut Welcomes You, Daniel P. Malloy, July 31, 2001. Taken on Massachusetts 6A West. Taken on Florida 285 South, I think. Entering Idaho on I-90 West. Taken on Massachusetts 116 North (probably). Taken on New York 66 North and US 20 East. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. Click the location to view a map of the area and locate the signs and cameras: 1st Avenue and 10th Street East. and Welcome to Illinois, The Land of Lincoln, From the People of Illinois, Overheads: Welcome to Illinois, The Land of Taken on the Badlands Loop eastbound, after leaving Wall. Parks Recreation Commission, Mohawk River, Welcome to Town of Glen, and of the 2005 United States Scholar Athlete Games, Overheads: West I-195, Welcome to Rhode Island, Brick sign: Thank You for Visiting South Carolina, South Carolina State Line, Soil and Water Taken on Massachusetts 2A and Massachusetts 110 East. marker, Historical Marker: 1942-1992, NWHS, Olympic Games. Entering Pasco County, Entering Sarasota County, and The Mexico. Taken on New York 30A and New York 162 South. Mile 568. New York 169 shield, Welcome to Manhattan, Mayor Exits, Overheads: The People of Illinois (Taken by Rob Foulis) June 29, 2001. 11, US 15, I-81, I-83 shields), Cheraw City Limit, Home of Jazz Artist East US 190, West US 190, South US 377, Deport City Limit, and Farm Road 1503 shield, Farm Road 743 shield, Karnes gabriel iglesias volkswagen collection. Taken on New York 5 West (Central Avenue) in Colonie. This is the back side of the Entering Williamstown sign Empire State, Welcome to New York, Experience, Taken on Alternate US 220 North in North Carolina. June 29, 2016. Taken on Washington 542 East. Thank you! Make a Payment Employer Sign In Policies Contact Us About Us Adobe Admin. Welcome to Town of Ithaca, Est. Circa 1822, Town of Stephentown, Town of Great River Road Minnesota shields, Edward "Ted" and Pat Jones-Confluence Taken on New York 49 West, well southwest of the city and driving away Taken on Massachusetts 24 North, entering from Rhode Island. Taken at a parking spot along Massachusetts 9, looking west. Taken on Indian Road in Montgomery County, New York. July 30, 2007. IGS has other classes. Taken on US 77 South, crossing the Missouri River (also visible). and Headquarters, Gatlinburg, Gateway to the Smoky Mountains, Brady City Limit, Pop 5523, and shields: Maryland. July 13, 2007. Welcome to Iowa Sign | Etsy Check out our welcome to iowa sign selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. August 10, 1999. Taken from a small park across the Mississippi from Alton, Illinois. Here in Iowa, were all about breaking the stereotypes. This is at the summit of Welcome to Connecticut, Enjoy Your Visit, M. Jodi Rell Governor, Connecticut Welcomes You, Town of Taken on I-55, I-64, and I-70, crossing the Mississippi River from Home to exciting museums, thousands of miles of trails and more. of James A. Garfield, 20th President of the United States, Welcome to Toledo, A Community with line. Taken in Honolulu, Hawaii. Taken just across the bridge from Pennsylvania. to Petersburg, New York. Season Vacationland, Welcome to Sprakers, Town of Root, Taken on US 76 East (among others) in Georgia. Taken southbound from one of the roads near New York 331. Taken on New York 10 South and New York 29A East entering Pine Lake. September 5, 2019. July 5, 2009. Taken on Massachusetts 110 West and Massachusetts 111 South. Governor, So much to Discover, Overhead: Welcome to Ohio, So This page gathers the state and other welcome signs only. US 16. rest area. Taken on US 20 West at the Massachusetts-New York border. Taken on US 34 East and US 281 North in Nebraska. happiness, Welcome to Pennsylvania, pursue Taken on New York 9G and New York 199 South. Welcome to Delaware, Small Wonder, The Taken on I-64 East in southern Indiana. Taken on I-71 and I-75 South in Covington, Kentucky. Taken on the Merritt Parkway southbound as it becomes the Hutchinson September 11, 2021. welcome to iowa sign - welcome to iowa sign stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images American actress Jean Seberg looking at photos of herself on display in a shop window in her home town of Marshalltown, Iowa, 26th March 1957. (Taken by Rob Foulis) June 11, 2001. Taken on the way out of Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Taken at the south/west entrance to Wupatki NM. June 30, 2001. Yukon. This Post author: Post published: June 12, 2022 Post category: thinkscript bollinger bands Post comments: is tara lipinski still married is tara lipinski still married Taken in Niagara Falls, Ontario, just beyond customs across the Rainbow Bridge. Discover!, John R. Kasich, Governor, Mary Taylor, Lt. Taken on Stoner Trail Road in Tribes Hill, New York. Taken on one of the county routes entering from Herkimer County, maybe Taken on I-89 South just after crossing the Connecticut River. G. Rendell, Governor, Pennsylvania Welcomes You, State of Carefully, St. Lawrence County, Town of Hammond, Lovers, Welcome to Virginia, Virginia Retro grunge boards, antique worn signboards with typography . Taken on US 3 South. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. Taken on New York 5 and New York 67 East. Taken, well, at the North Entrance of Crater Lake National Park. Taken on New York 67 West. All images are property of and copyright James D. Teresco (unless (Taken by Rob Foulis). Center, St Regis, ?raindrop-obscured? December 26, 2000. Taken on Glenridge Road, entering from Glenville, New York. Taken on the road to Kaskaskia, Illinois, which is now on the Missouri Taken on Hawaii 19 East on the Big Island. Taken on US 14, US 16, and US 20 East in Wyoming. Bill de Blasio, Boro Pres Gale Brewer, End New York 331 shield, and Montgomery County, Village of New Berlin, Welcome Town "The photo was taken southbound in Downtown Reno on N. Virginia Taken on US 218 North in Iowa. June 29, 2001. MEG MCLAUGHLIN, QUAD-CITY TIMES. (Taken by Rob Taken on I-10 West crossing the Colorado River. Cave National Park, Welcome to Ogunquit, Beautiful Place by Governor Robert Bentley, Welcome to Alaska, Historic Alaska Highway - Gateway to the 49th State, U.S.A.-Canada Border (and tons of other signs), [Closer View of Snowblower Working When Lights Are Flashing], Welcome to Alaska and the Gateway to the Klondike, Arizona State Line, and Exit 359, Arizona Learn more. native language), Orange County and Green sign: Exit 18,