And Stephanie goes by Serikstad and lives in Florida. I can't believe that most of the neighboorhood kids joined the torture, i am lost of words. I wish Gertrude had suffered so much more. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus. No. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Five days before she died, according to a 1965 story by the Indianapolis Star, Gertrude Baniszewski ordered one of the neighbor boys to etch, with a three-inch, red hot needle, I am a prostitute and I'm proud of it into Sylvias stomach. Our state performs background checks with fingerprinting before employment! But when the girls father failed to pay as promised, Gertrude Baniszewski paddled the girls. John Baniszewski and two other boys ages 16 and 15 were convicted of manslaughter. We all are guilty, of saying I'm doing what I want to. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (LUPUS DISEASE) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Thank you for sharing thhat information considering what happened with them.Thank you again. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. She was sentenced to life without parole. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. This happened over 50 years ago and none of the perpetrators seemed to do any serious prison time. However, as I've considered it all, it seems as if the Likens just acted sort of 'social' when they visited Gertrude; more at pains to show they were paying her than to really connect in any way with their daughters. Im giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has thecure to all manner of diseases, he cured my breast cancer, though Iwent through different website I saw different testimonies aboutdifferent spell casters and herbalist, I was like: Many people havethe breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it? I thought ofit, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didnt believe him thatmuch, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Neededsome Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it(CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days Iwill receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by himand I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I wastested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. You're missing the obvious. He never changed His word, man has and he picks and chooses which things he wants to believe, that's why there are over 30,000 denomination. And in the testimony notice the statements say John tied her to a board or boards. what happened to john baniszewski jr INTRO OFFER!!! But these people bring the worst tendencies out of me - I want to exact revenge, I want all the survivors, esp. I had a chat with him via +18084815132 telling him what a mess my life has become. Disgusting. Follow US news from NBCNews.com on Twitter and Facebook. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. It was considered punishment. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I don't understand the American Crime movies portrayal of Paula. I discovered Sylvia's story almost 2 years ago and when I saw her picture and saw her story, I was literally shocked and shattered to see of what she went through, all the pain and terror and suffering inflicted upon her in ways that you can't even imagine for no reason, I am really sad and really mad of all what she went through and nobody, I mean nobody was punished severely enough, not even the demon who inflicted all of the terror on Sylvia, she only got 20 years and died "peacefully" 5 years after when she should have died the exact same way as Sylvia and all the torture methods performed on her and then burned alive and torn up and fed to the lions and tigers instead of life in prison, I wish someone had saved her and I would definitely do that if I was around back in 1965 and I saw the demon hurting Sylvia, I would pull Sylvia out of that horror house to safety and then beat the demon up and slam her ugly face against the wall until she dies, the justice system in Indiana is an utter joke and it failed Sylvia big time and worked out in favor of the demon and her Satanic army, everybody who handled Sylvia's case should have been found negligent and held accountable, the judges, prosecutors, jury,parole board etc,I really hope that it stains their souls for all eternity, everybody who knew Sylvia failed her and turned their back on her when she needed help the most, life and society failed Sylvia big time and it was really unfair to her and she was failed the day she was born and she is forever separated from all the things she wanted to enjoy and never getting a second chance, but I really hope that she's flying high up in Heaven with God and his angels spreading her wings up high and that no pain or evil or those who failed her get near her again and that she is happy and forever protected with lots of love and all the wonderful things that life can only envy, I'll never forget her and she'll always have a very special place in my heart, Sylvia is a beautiful angel and that she shines forever like a bright star for all eternity. May God have a special place for their souls and their "resting place" really close to the Sun. I'm normally not like this, but this beyond disturbed me. Shame on the Indiana parole board for that! I desperately hope you are not still in that situation. Paula, he said, was also very close with his mother. . Yes, Sylvia Likens was indeed a real person, and she did suffer under the hands of Gertrude Baniszewski. Challenge the justice system, make change in the system and keep voicing your challenge to the justice system to make real change so that those that commit the crime PAY THE BLEEPING CRIME. It was Stephanie or Paula's baby. Instead, mom. i has been stocked in bondage with herpes for two years and four months i has tried different means to eliminate this sickness because it surely has distract me even with the world, and i was told there is no cure, but only medicine for treatment all the possible ways i has tried was treatment, two months back i did some herpes research and i found amazing testimonies concerning natural herbal cure, and i go for it through the email address from the post just to give a try of herbal treatment, and i found it grate without delay i got cured with natural treatment from doc Twaha herbal cure his cure are powerful and shows out excellent result. I want to say a very big thank you to DR momoh for what he has done in my life. its really like a dream but i'm so happy! May 20, 1966. The Indiana "Justice" system is a joke! She escaped in 1971 but was recaptured. Gertrude Baniszewski moved in with her daughter in the mid-1980s, he said. Please possibly go that route when it can be helped. He said he received a Facebook message a month ago, detailing Paula's previous life. I watched the American Crime movie about this story and it was so disturbing I have never forgotten it! I was severely abused in foster care, you can get help. He has all them kids and never goes inside the house to see they have 3 spoons and no stove?! John passed away at death place, Indiana. But the events as per Sylvia's sister Jenny don't add up. They will destroy, humiliate, and even cause death. Many of the other children were too young to be charged. But that wasn't the only reason they chose me. How do I know this? hey guys, i have just finished the book "the girl next door"- by Jack Ketchum yesterday i can't explain how much anger i feel for this case. And you can kiss it too. Updates on the Perpetrators. I COMPLETELY AGREE! To be honest, I do wish and believe it would be right for those who were directly involved and still alive, specifically Paula, be tracked down and executed. The justice would have been for those lawyers to have it come home to them and the judge, put the shoes on and see how it feels when it's your family member. I thought they gave her to much sympathy and not enough of her being a total mean girl to Sylvia who did nothing to Paula. then i wrote Dr Ojamo and thank him for getting me cured from herpes. BS. It was not only murder, but abuse and torture. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. If this is true, it sheds a bit more light/evidence (since anyone can post on these boards - as a matter of fact, I wish it were monitored more closely as lately every time I'm notified re: a new post, it's spam.) My life has been devoted to this concern I will add. Email kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com for you own herpes cure now or WhatsApp him via +254746618873 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE{1}HIV/AIDS{2}DIABETES{3}EPILEPSY{4} BLOOD CANCER{5} HPV{6} ALS{7} HEPATITIS{8}LOVE SPELL{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA AND BAD BREATH..or via whatsapp +254746618873, I am so Happy to be writing this review here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Usually I let your sort have your easy answers and write offs of it all with the God excuse but with this one it is beyond patronizing and really dishonors the poor girls memory and superficially downplays the actual reality and forces that caused such a horrendous experience by an innocent at the hands of monsters who basically got slapped on their folded praying hands. pleases contact this doctor on your cure WHATSAPP/CALL +2349023428871 EMAIL drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com or visit he's website: https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal i am very lucky been among people giving a comment about this great doctor, before i was a comment ready. I can't believe the Dumbass prisoners didn't get her ass. He was released to his father's custody and finished school. I want paula, stephanie and all the other assholes alive to DIE. And she was being an influence on minors. You can email him too via: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com, Watch and Download world's famous drama series Kurulus Osman in English on link below Kurulus Osman in English Get free .com domain name and start your own website Free .com domain name Crypto trading online courseJoin on link below Crypto quantum leap Read Home doctor book online Then you will be a doctor for your family Home Doctor Book Create own NFTs and earn 1000$Complete guideCreate NFT Join online YouTube course And be a professional YouTuberTube Mastery and Monetization by matt Steel Bite ProBest product for Teeth pain, cavities,teeth whitening and other oral health issues with money back guaranteeSteel Bite Pro, Thank you for nice information.