ity and Sabrina, we knew that we were in good hands. From the , hors d'oeuvres, to the entrees to the cake. Their team will help you plan your dream wedding and assist with every detail, so your day is a smooth and memorable event. - Private Events, 1550 Flagler Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL 33411. Although, it could be partition two six different spaces if youre having a smaller event. She knows the ins and outs of planning complex events and helped us make good decisions as we moved through the planning process. From the cocktail hour to the dinner and cakedelicious! Throughout the country club, the staff works to curate a positive experience for members, helping them to create memories. Trinity and Sabrina were amazing. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates. ng process which was a whole year and a half for us. The ballroom was amazing, not at all a convention space you'd normally see. It was better than we could of imagined! If you want a smooth, stress free event, go with these girls and The Breakers West , they are worth it! Mike and Connie Smith. There are not enough stars to explain my happiness and appreciation of having my wedding at Breakers West! He made the entire process so so easy for us!! How Much is a Wedding at Black Canyon Inn? I wish I could go back and do it all over again! They stayed in constant communication with us throughout Covid and with any updates. How Much is a Wedding at Meadowbrook Hall? My wedding day was amazing and I cannot forget to comment on how great the food and cake was! Address: 1550 Flagler Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33411. Service 4.4. Plan your signature day with a ceremony at one of our scenic indoor or outdoor settings. The Breakers Palm Beach is a legendary resort destination in American history. Dennis is the absolute epitome of professional and he sets the standard for service. Before the question was asked. Nothing sums up Club life more distinctly than a day at Breakers West. No matter how your day is spent, it should be one to remember, because our world-class amenities, genuine, personalized service and award-winning golf course will surely leave a lasting impression. (even down the aisle if you really need them to (: ). Creates all Banquet Event Orders, contracts and estimate . I am still speechless and wanting to know when my next wedding is (just kidding). Address: 700 Florida Mango Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33406. They were very plain. ny. They are one of the most sought-after venues in West Palm Beach and provide a full-service experience that includes everything you need for your special day, such as a five-hour signature bar, plated dinner service, custom cake design, wine service and champagne toasts, and much more. From the moment I visited Breakers West I knew that my reception was going to take place there. Palm Beach, FL: Department: Breakers West Country Club: Shift: Full Time: Employment Status: Full Time (30+ hours per week) Location: Palm Beach, FL: CATERING SALES MANAGER - COUNTRY CLUB. 84 Beach Wedding Venues in West Palm Beach, FL. :). Now multiply the number of your guests and the answer that will come will be the cost of your wedding day. This package will cost $40 per person. I cannot imagine our wedding any other way than at Breakers West. The food was delicious. 5.0 out of 5 rating, 26 Reviews. Breakers West team- you guy's are the best!! If you are even considering The Breakers, you have to go for it! They offer indoor and outdoor venue options and a customizable menu from their on-site culinary team. They made our wedding everything we wanted it to be. We chose to have our wedding at the Breakers West Country Club. From the moment we met Trinity and Sabrina we knew that we had found a place that would help give life to the vision we had for our wedding. It will cost from $29.95 to $40 per head. I would recommend this venue highly! The Royal Palm Ballroom, Cypress Room and Sunset Lounge provide idyllic settings for wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversary and birthday celebrations, showers, luncheons, corporate events and fundraisers, as well as holiday parties and . The planning and getting ready for the day was easy! How Much is a Wedding at the Roundhouse in Beacon Falls. planning. Where to Get Wedding Items in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and, How Much is a Wedding at Edgewood Country Club. Maya Jafferjee. Address: 251 N Narcissus Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. I cannot begin to tell you how many of our guests have paid compliments on the phenomenal quality, presentation and variety of the food, the friendliness, helpfulness and courteousness of your staff and the overall beauty of the venue. If you enjoy what you are reading please leave a comment below and bookmark my site for daily new articles. No matter how grand or intimate the occasion, Breakers West Country Club promises to make your wedding or special event one to celebrate long after the last guest leaves. The Breakers. Trinity and Sabrina are absolutely AMAZING. 1550 Flagler Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL. Simple put, Jeff Fowler and the Breakers staff are amazing!! Everything was amazing from the communication and the mindfulness of every small detail. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not easy but they put us at ease the entire time. Trinity made sure we kept in schedule and I just let her tell me what to do! They definitely know what they are doing and I felt very comfortable and trusted them with our day. Trump International Golf Club is one of Floridas premier private country clubs that provide exceptional service for your wedding celebration. Besides, invited guests will be able to take drinks of their choice. Its a clich, but your wedding day indeed goes by in a flash, which is why she and her husband planned a whole weekend celebration with a destination wedding in Chobe National Park, Botswana. How Much is a Wedding at the Manor House? of and raved about the food! Also we are very grateful to Sabrina Del Amo who was calm, sweet, reassuring and passionate about her work. They were As soon as me and my husband walked into this venue we knew that it was the one. Membership at Breakers West Country Club: Join the Club that suits your lifestyle with golf, tennis, social events & endless amenities . The Cohen Pavilion at The Kravis Center offers a unique site to host your wedding celebration at West Palm Beachs premier performing arts center. Because it is a luxury resort. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. We drove near and far to visit different venues all over Florida and some of them we really liked but none of them stood out like the Breakers West Country Club in West Palm Beach. About Us; Staff; Camps; Scuba. The wedding staff here is absolutely five stars!! The catering staff was great and they answered all of my questions (I had a lot of them!) It ende Is there an option for 10 stars! How Much is a Wedding at Cedar Lakes Estate? Wedding Photographers. They truly make this venue and made my wedding experience unforgettable. Our daughters Sangeet was everything and more than we had dreamed it could be. set opportunity. Choose the package according to your budget. Before the first kiss. The Design Studio made our wedding the most beautiful wedding I could ever have imagined. Thank you again Trinity and Sabrina! February 26, 2023 . Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Competition on the courts. For this, you have to pay separately. Host a rehearsal dinner, engagement party or lavish reception in our elegant ballroom. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. How Much is a Wedding at the Union League, Tips For Getting Your Wedding Ring Resized. Getting married with a pandemic going on was super stressful but thanks to Trinity and Sabrina they made my dreams come true. Comments from our guests included Best wedding Ive ever been to, excellent service, beautiful ceremony, food was fantastic, and the list goes on. Full-Time. Breakers West Country Club is an award-winning venue that is the perfect space to host your wedding day celebration. It's the details that make Breakers West one of the most sought-after wedding venues in West Palm Beach. We were greeted by Trinity and Sabrina as soon as we walked in and instead of jumping right into things, they wanted to get to know us first. Address: 1615 Clare Ave Unit A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Trinity and Sabrina were simply amazing! Food, coffee, tea will be included in this package. We had an amazing, beautiful wedding at Breakers West Country Club. Catering Sales Manager - Breakers West The Breakers Palm Beach Palm Beach, FL 1 month ago Be among the first 25 applicants :-). It was absolutely stunning. Let me repeatthe food is out of this world!!! I would like to thank the Breakers West for the wonderful job you did hosting our eldest daughters wedding on 12-12-2015, and I would also like to personally give a very special thanks to Trinity Clark for the unbelievable job she did planning From the first meeting to the last hour of my event, they were very attentive and supportive. We had a custom huge crudits table with fresh cut veggies and all different kinds of hummus. Breakers has different ballrooms with different names. An hour-long cocktail festival is celebrated here. We had booked and started planning our wedding a year and a half ago and they have been there working with us every step of the way. I never thought that this could even happen but Trinity and Sabrina managed to make our special day the best day in our lives! On arrival, we were meet by the wonderful Breakers West staff which treated us like royalty from day one. Because it is a luxury resort. How Much is a Wedding at Wayfarers Chapel, How Much is a Wedding at the District Winery. How Much Is a Wedding at the Grandview in Poughkeepsie? They were absolutely amazing. Our day was perfect! No surprise, it has a huge ballroom that can hold up to 800 guests at a time for a wedding. enue to anyone. Even when I was stressing about the rehearsal, rain, timeline, they were all so gracious and patient with me. How Much is a Wedding at Brooklake Country Club? To help you find the perfect spot for your style and budget, we curated this list of the top wedding venues in West Palm Beach, FL. How Much is a Wedding at the Franklin Institute? The location, service, food and staff were flawless. Although I am happily married now, I'm said the process is done because it was just such a joy to go through with them and I cannot even begin to express how beautiful our actual day was. Dream your biggest dreams, then turn to us to bring them to lifeits why were here. They can host wedding parties of up to 100 guests. We did not have to worry about anything- beautiful tablecloths, table numbers, decorations, etc. View their gallery to imagine what your wedding may look like. How Much is a Wedding at SkyView Golf Club? The food was fabulous, the staff completely attentive! Plan a wedding, dinner, or family event in one of our distinctive venues. we could ever have imagined for our daughter. Hey Lovelies! Our Azalea Room is newly renovated and can accommodate intimate parties of up to 50. For 20 to 250 guests, we'll make your special day spectacular . The staff and service provided is truly above and beyond!! How Much is a Wedding at the Cape in Cabo, How Much is a Wedding at the Aria Hotel in Prospect CT. How Much is a Wedding at Le Ciel Santorini? Breakers West did an incredible job. Nothing sums up Club life more distinctly than a day at Breakers West. Browse through each website to find your favorites and book your tours today to see which one fits perfectly with your wedding vision. The day was organized and scheduled perfectly. How Much is a Wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park? Host a rehearsal dinner, engagement party or lavish reception in our elegant ballroom. I did not have to concern myself with anything the day of. Its the details that make Breakers West one of the most sought-after wedding venues in West Palm Beach. I could not recommend this venue more! Be it an intimate event for 75 or a grand affair for 500, the weddings and celebrations we create are marked by their striking settings, world-class service and thoughtful, indulgent details. How Much is a Wedding at FEAST at Round Hill. Yes, show me Clear filters West Palm Beach Venue type All types Barns & Farms Hotels Wineries & Breweries Country Clubs Restaurants Rooftops & Lofts City/Town Sabrina showed us a sneak peek of the reception set-up during cocktail hour and we were BLOWN AWAY. Copy the code below and place the code on your website to display the badge award on your website. The whole team is beyond wonderful! Everything was taken care of for our entire weekend. How Much is a Wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay? Interested to be a Guest Blogger on my website? A celebrity vacation retreat for decades, The . How Much is a Wedding at the Langham Pasadena? They also help As soon as my husband and I saw this venue, we knew it would be the one! How Much is a Wedding at the Grand Hotel? Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. All the waiters and waitresses were attentive and so very kind. They adjusted the timeline flawlessly when needed, corresponded with vendors, and completely surpassed our expectations. How Much is a Wedding at the Jefferson Hotel? This is the breaker's largest event space. Everything was perfect!! When to Book Hair and Makeup Trial for Wedding. Immerse yourself in family fun at the Kids Club. They even called my favorite restaurant in Atlanta for ideas on the passed appetizers (we are from Atlanta and my parents live in west palm)! I will NEVER forget that night. Ocean Lawn. If you are considering hosting your wedding at Breaker West, we have nothing but the highest recommendation. The Breakers West is the perfect wedding venue! How Much is a Wedding at the Edwards Mansion, Where to Buy Quality Wedding Rings Online, Where to Buy Old Wedding Dresses For Cheap, How Much is a Wedding at The Estate at Cherokee Dock. The day of our wedding was an absolute dream. It's the details that make Breakers West one of the most sought-after wedding venues in West Palm Beach. I look forward to future events there! First off, Trinity and Sabrina are absolutely amazing! My family and I, even the vegan and vegetarian guests, all commented on how great the food was. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. - Golf Outings The Breakers One South County Road Palm Beach, FL 33480. 5.0 26 Reviews. Envision a lavish garden party in one of our courtyards, a big band in one of our storied ballrooms or a minimalist outdoor affair, using the ocean as your backdrop. Once again, we were treated like royalty. How Much is a Wedding at Hotel ZaZa Memorial City? From our initial tour of the venue, to the food tasting and selection, bridesmaids brunch, the ceremony coordination, the cocktail reception, main dinner and reception, to the countless incidental nuances and details, Trinity and her team (namely Dennis and Sam) were extremely hands-on and are solely responsible for the seamless execution and wonderful success of this treasured event.