Kwazii: Yow! We're sorry we overworked you. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. He tries to radio for help but the connection was lost, just like he was. Tweak: Same thing! Kwazii: We don't know what they will do to you if you do this. Deborah does this in "The Undersea Twister" when Shellington apologizes for supposedly causing her argument with Captain Barnacles. Tweak: YES CAP YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (All octonauts hear the radio come on)Captain Barnacles: Calling all octonauts! Juan: Cool!! CONTAINS MILD KWASO, DASHNACLES, AND SHELLINGTWEAK. None of the Octonauts said anything, but he couldn't help wondering whether they had spotted her sudden change in behaviour or even that . While Tweak is still an engineer with no qualms about getting dirty, she still dreams of having a beautiful wedding. Peso: I'll get some baby toys right here! Barnacles told Tweak "I haven't slept for weeks. Juan: good idea! Juan: What does implications mean? Why didn't you take anything else? He was home at last! He thanked us for our effort but said that he had already read every medical book in the library, and he was already doing most of those things. Tweak: Juan, Juliana, Cap and I have a present for you! The dogfish shark featured in the eponymous chapter is named Lydia, after the species name. During a storm, Kwazii ended up lost at sea and kidnapped by some mistaken pirates. Shellington: Congratulations Tweak! Tweak:I do! So this is my first ever fan fic so please give me some tips :3 I know it's cringy and I'm so sorry about that. Dashi (who is in the room with Shellington): They are a wonderful couple and they had Juan and Juliana and they are married! But Peso reminded Barnacles he just woke up from a coma and needed to take it easy for a couple of days while the bruise on his paw healed. (Shellington and Dashi blush at each other than kiss)[Tunip faints and Barrot goes over to help him]Peso: Flappity FlippersInkling: IndeedKwazii [interupting Professor Inkling]: I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE IN LOVE WAIT TILL EVERYONE SEES THIS! The work on the Gups was barely started. Enjoy! Tweak has a girlfriend, Anita, Kitsune has a husband, Akio, and Lekona has a wife, Blythe. The Vegimals go in the Gup-Z2, with Tunip piloting it. Peso told him and Dashi that they should sleep. Was it you, Inkling, or was it Peso, maybe it was Barrot, no it was Tweak. But what was she doing here? Octonauts Fanfics Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Thats not why Im here! Shellington: I'll be fine. Shellington: What? Shellington does this in "Cooking with Sarabi" while translating Tunip's Vegimalese. Terrible as it felt I knew I just needed to stay calm. Shark: MMM more lunch served! I don't want you to take the chance in getting worse. [Tunip wakes up]Tunip: Buk duo doo {Translation:Thanks for waking me up, Barrot!] Inkling: Both say I doShellington and Dashi: I do! She hasn't slept well for days." Of the full-fledged Octonauts, it's Shellington (twenty-one). they deserve more. When they went into the medical tent they gasped at the condition Barnacles was in saying, "Oh no! An hour later, the Octonauts had made it to a white sandy beach, jagged black boulders dotted here and there, but with little intrusion from any form of life. Inkling: Is everyone ready to watch Juan and Juliana learn? Kwazii Cat: Seems you guys are in love,right? She obviously hadn't been sleeping often, feeling that she needed to do all the work overnight. She got out of the water and slumped in a corner next to the control panel. This would be a whole night's work, she knew it. This will have absolu After a terrible tragedy, the Octonauts begin to fall apart. When we got there, Professor Inkling was already up and reading. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. He was finally better. In "One Step Forward", Deborah says her father called her a "W word", Her sister Margaret does the same thing in "Margaret's Story" when her father calls her "the S word", In "The Undersea Twister", Deborah fears that Captain Barnacles might fire her because of their very heated argument the previous night. Sandy (Octonauts) Hugo (Octonauts) Witch's have been wiped out for 3 decades. Captain Barnacles cries these after shouting at Deborah in "Even the Best Fall Down Sometimes". Peso: Hopefully not for pengiuns! P.S: Make sure to tell us if we're pressuring you too much. Calico Jack returns to his ship, before any other Octonaut sees them. When Barnacles looked at her she gasped at the condition Barnacles was in,finally noticing how tired he looked. What happens when the Octonauts aren't exploring, rescuing, or protecting? And make sure to have some extra air tanks because we have no idea how long we're gonna be down there," Captain Barnacles explained to the crew in the launch bay. I promise to be true to you for better for worse, in sickness and in health. Peso sat up the unconscious polar bear and gave him the elixir. Will he be able to put up with their antics? (The next morning)Inkling (while swimming out of the octo-hatch): Good morning Peso! Everyone: HIP HIP HOORAY! So this is my first ever fan fic so please give me some tips :3 I know it's cringy and I'm so sorry about that. But once one magic is growing out of control they must join together and to keep them a secret. In "The Kelp Fish", Kwazii being silent is treated with major concern. once everyone's gone we'll sneak out in the gups! I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. What's wrong? We spent most of the morning in the library, but even if we wanted to we couldn't go talk to peso. I struggled to sit up, and then I remembered. [Dashi drives the Octopod to Hawaii](On the beach in Hawaii)Professor Inkling Octopus [fighting with Shellington]: As the founder of the Octonauts, I have a right to run the wedding! [All of the Octonauts, including Dashi and Shellington laugh. The adventurous young pirate is now plowing a farm? She will have the babies tomorrow! Witchs have been wiped out for 3 decades. She reached up and put her hand on the button that allowed her to contact the Octonauts. Also any incorrect quotes and stuff. A bully mentioned in "Even the Best Fall Down Sometimes" has his name (Cullen) revealed during Shellington's drunken antics in "Happy Birthday, Shellington". Tweak waves back and she hides her blushed face with her ears. Dashi: Do you need Peso? Ever since I was a baby, I was made fun of because I was the "dwarf". "Tweak! But as I grew older, I was made fun of at school because I was the only one who has never dated. This is something random that came to my head after reading other stories and my own imagination combining. From "Even the Best Fall Down Sometimes": "It Was Only a Kiss" elaborates more on Deborah falling under the. Because the crew has been lazy, they left the others that WERE working hard extremely exhausted. Tweak: Cap did you hear that? Our babies are going to be octonauts! I should've taken into account that you cannot concentrate on anything. "That was great! I need some rest and some food. Peso came in to check on Barnacles and noticed the cut on his wrist was healed. Inkling: Why yes! That's okay though. The crew said "Hey Captain! Barnacles blushes and he smiles and waves with a smile. When she saw me, she smiled. A more straigt example would be Seacliff, the previous captain, who was abusive towards his staff. I do not own these characters. The title says it all- Octonauts one-shots! Peso: Super! I had a crush on you and I love you so much" he kisses her again and he walks away. We flopped into arm chairs and began reading while taking notes. this is when Shellington gets nightmares. We're just dating. Before her arrival, though, it was Deborah (eighteen). They shocked Barnacles awake and made him laugh. "All right, Octonauts. We rubbed our sore heads and then walked out of the door and headed for the lunch bay. She was filled with dismay at the scene before her. Especially Kwazii was annoying. Kitsune's name means "fox". When I entered college, I changed. I struggled to sit up, and then I remembered. Shellington: Excuse me! "Yes, she will. They were shocked to see him in such a way but were even more shocked to see Peso,Tweak,Turnip and Prof. Inkling glaring at them. It is written by NoonboryKedabory and hosted on FanFiction.Net. This a request book and head canons stories to feel/heal my soul :), ((Will not make smut or any NSFW writing. I listened to all the lies. I began flirting with boys My life was miserable. Inkling told Peso and Tweak to put on some headphones and play some music in the Sick Bay with Tunip while he scolded the crew in the HQ.The rest of the crew was really really nervous because they never saw Prof. Inkling this mad. The venom will make me sick. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Everyone was like "Oh my gosh! Shellington and captain barnacles have been friends since childhood but shellington was never able to tell Barnacles his true feelings about him.. vegimals tweak dashi +9 more # 10 Octo-Oneshots by thethirdweasleytwin 6.3K 229 58 Based on @I'mTheKinderSurprise's story (go read their stories right now, they're amazing) So he detached Barnacles from his drip and helped him walk into the HQ and sit in a chair. Don't worry!" Some chapters render Kwazii's Cockney accent and/or Shellington's Scottish accent in this way (i.e "no" becomes "noo"). She looked worried for me. (Translation: How exciting is that?) Juliana: Wow! "I can handle it from here. Kwazii sees his grandfathers face. After Barnacles warned them he headed back to camp but then he got lost in the forest due to his blurry vision. Of course it was true, I was the smallest out of my whole family. "NO WAIT I ALSO LOVED YOU TOO!" Dashi: KWAZII! Shellington: excuse me! The pain medicine wasnt going to wear off for a while. He is hungry alright! The story starts with the Octonauts rebuilding the farm after the ring of fire incident. Tell me more!" I love Octonauts way too much don't judge. Inkling: Oh my! I hadn't even turned it on when he said, "Hey Tweak, couldn't sleep . Barrot: Buck speeggmkontuse: [Translation: Yes I will]Shellington: Perfect then! I feel better already. Then the crew realized they were slacking off and giving the captain too much work like Tweak exhausting both of them to the point where they both got sick and fell unconscious ending up in the Sick Bay. Everyone ran up to him and tried apologizing to him but Barnacles cut them off. The Captain came up to her. Kwazii Cat: It seems like you guys.. ARE IN LOVE! Yesterday, I had a glass shard shot into my stomach. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/JuniorOfficers. "I don't like this." The Captain looked tired himself. [Shellington grabs Dashi's hand and runs](When the other Octonauts got out, Dashi and Shellington were on the ground staring at each other)Dashi: Thanks Shellington! After yet another cr iswrarifmymotivationgoesawaywhilemakingthisiwillcrilol. We forgot a flower girl, ummmBarrot I know you're a boy but you can be a flower boy! She whispered "You've a fever. Dashi, Shellington and Kwazii were all talking about what creatures they had saved that day. {Translation:Here comes Tweak}[Tweak gets to Barnacles]Inkling: Do you Tweak take Barnacles to be your husband? Barnacles: I think.. Coco gets sucked into life in the crew when she least expects it. In "Atlantis: The Lost Octonaut", Sarabi mentions "the time with the skateboard". She didn't feel the headache or throat ache any more. Barnacles: I think so too! I'm fine now!" Who would've guessed a life-threatening situation would lead a river otter named Nessa to the one place-and sea otter-she belongs? I want to help the Ocean ecosystem as much as possible, granddad. We spun around so fast we bumped head on into each other. I sat down in front of her. This is just a crossover for Octonauts and Pokmon where a Pokmon oc of mine ends up in the Octonauts world! She went down to the Launch Bay, hoping for a good night's sleep for once. Shellington has already healed from his emotional funk. All of the Vegimals call Shellington "Shellydo". What happens when the Octonauts aren't exploring, rescu ' "It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." Shellington Sea Otter: Well it doesn't say on your files that you are able to be the justice of the peaceInkling: Those are personalShellington: Not any more[Inkling gasps][Peso whistles]Peso Penguin: Stop fighting, Professor Inkling can be the justice of the peace! A few minutes later, the captain came into the Launch Bay. Inkling shouted. Calico Jack: You weren't like this in the past either! Loons typically only lay two eggs at once. He'd come to my room every night, and try to make me like him but enchanting me. Dashi: Do you need to go back to your room? Of course I still liked Captain Barnacles, but I think I was beginning to like Shellington too. The crew started to tell him "Cap, we're sorry. (Runs to the HQ)Barnacles: Calling all octonauts! But, the farther down the group ventured into the tunnels, the more narrow they got. Inkling is in his library, while Shellington is in his lab compiling research papers for the Omura's whale. She sat down and joined in the conversations around her. Dashi: Super! Inspired by @isobeljones2000 OctoTexting, here is my own version. Kwazii: Granddad You weren't like this in the past. Tweaks POV: I rolled over and stretched. Inkling (while squirting out ink): Oh my!!!! You don't want to get stung so what do you do? If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Peso asked him if there was an antidote for the venom and and Shellington said yes. And it wasn't until another 2 weeks that Tweak came. I was looking through Wattpad and I noticed that there was was no Shellington x reader stories so I decided to make on Shellington was always young at heart. Completed crossover tweak dashi +21 more # 12 Captain Barnacles x Y/N by Becca Chapman 357 1 5 Back at camp Barnacles was looking at his left wrist while sitting on his bed saying "Ouch! Kwazii along with Octo-Agents Pearl and Paani embark on a research mission. He understood they didn't realize he was so exhausted but reminded them to take their friends' feelings more seriously. He tried to move the rocks, but he was to small. She was slipping into unconsciousness. Categories . At first, Shellington is a good sport about it, but soon his feeling Just random headcanons I came up with for the Octonauts. Hope you enjoy the carrotsLove fromThe OctonautsPS. Shellington: No. One day, however, Tweak convinces him to let his guard down and long story short; she finds out. Just remember to ask me if you need a break instead of just slacking off. Tweak gasped when she saw his paw had a cut and was bleeding and he didn't know it! Check out amazing octonauts artwork on DeviantArt. Colleen Holt was at the wheel, her son sat on one of the back seats of the car. Captain Barnacles and Dashi saw the whole of what happened to Shellington. Oh yeah this story (Warning: Old story and very cringy! It says that in your files too. Peso received the coordinates and headed to the river to save Barnacles before he went over the rapids. And we decided since you just woke up from a coma you needed to take it easy for a while. They go around the sea looking for good plants to use in the seaweed farm. And why is he so pudgy? Shellington: Ok to make everything official, Dashi is the bride, I am the groom, Kwazii is the best man, Peso is the ring bearer, Inkling is the Justice of the peace, Tweak is the bride's made, Tunip and the Vegimals are in charge of music, andWait! The crew and the captain were back to normal. He trusts the Octonauts, more than he trusts himself. Barnacles's fur was bone white and he had bags under his eyes with a dark violet bite mark on his wrist with Peso holding his paw with bags under his eyes and his breathing was shallow. So, I filled it out and I was accepted to the crew. However, a turn of events sweeps the group away from their GUP and onto a deserted island in the middle of the Caribbean. Barnacles: (growls) Mr. Shark could you please moveShark: Mmmm Lunch is servedBarnacles: Back in the gup! Around the campfire that night the Vegimals made spicy algae burgers for the crew and bamboo for Min but Barnacles didn't feel well or hungry. She lifted her head and saw on her bedside table a bunch of juicy carrots and a note. Tweak hardly ever cried. Calico Jack: No, Kwazii! Shellington: Tweak hit you pretty hard, are you okay? (Calico Jack POV) I take out my spyglass and see Kwazii plowing the a seaweed farm. He will experience what real life is like outside of his world. When the crew was on a mission they did nothing but chat leaving Captain Barnacles even more exhausted than he already was from doing all the work on the mission. But she has a fever. I had this idea ONE NIGHT so the few octonauts fans here WILL stuffer with me. She smiled back. to himself when Kwazii noticed the bite mark on Barnacles's wrist was turning blue and purple. The True Meaning of Christmas. Thanks Captain!" Not to mention he hasn't slept for weeks and he was very stressed out." Deborah's father's name (Humphrey) is revealed in "Margaret's Story". With nothing in their possession, the . They were very excited because there friends and Families were coming to visit for the Holidays. Tweak was up early next morning, all the other Octonauts still fast asleep in bed. Juliana: Juan, the Whales are trapped so we should help to prove our worth. No-one came over to talk to Tweak. Dashi's Little Space part 3. His fever was so high that his cheeks went all rosy. All the Junior Officers minus Kitsune. Shellington's POV I woke up the next morning having a huge cramp in my stomach. Every Christmas Tunip and his vegimal friends out a mistletoe somewhere around the octopod, that sometimes leads to someone kissing someone. (They get to the underwater hospital)Kwazii: We need you're help doctors! Kwazii: KwaziiPeso: PesoShellington: ShellingtonDashi: DashiProfessor Inkling: InklingTweak: TweakTunip: Turnup {translation: Tunip}Barrot: Beeot {translation: Barrot)Other Vegimals: Veveemals {translation: Vegimals}Barnacles: Octonauts! How hard she had been working recently. Barnacles: Professor InklingProfessor Inkling: Inkling here CaptainCaptain Barnacles: I know you don't go out on missions but could you please come and help? Deborah and Shellington realize they love each other, he wouldn't have been nearly as happy if it had happened to his daughters, Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami. Shellington and Deborah have one in "New Year's". She just so happens to be a fox. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (37), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (1), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types (1), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii (Octonauts) (11), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts) (7), Random Headcanons Fight Me Or Don't Please Don't, | Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! He was too busy fixing up Shellington. Tunip was the first there. Tweak smiled as she rolled up the note and bit into a carrot, which was super juicy. Dashie: Tweak's in labor! Case in point: Of the junior officers, Sarabi (eighteen). Her head was throbbing now and her paws were raw and exhausted from making all those suits. Don't let me down. Kwazii along with Octo-Agents Pearl and Paani embark on a research mission. What happens when the Octonauts aren't exploring, rescuing, or protecting? Junior Officers is an Octonauts Fan Fiction released on August 15, 2020 note . Tweak Bunny: I'm so sorry Dashi,are you okay? Also Barnacles obviously wasn't well. OF COURSE I WASN'T GOING TO BE FINE! Those whales are trapped! "I'm already on it, captain!" Barrot: Zooba Zooba {Translation:You're welcome Tunip}Shellington [looking on his Kindle Fire]: Who posted this video of Dashi and me on Youtube?? Averted in "Happy Birthday, Deborah", which uses Barbie products instead of a fictional counterpart. The young adult muttered something unintelligible. I rolled over and tried to get back to sleep, but I couldn't. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This will have absolu Kwazii becomes an overnight stand-up comedy sensation when he starts telling jokes about sea otters. Peso said he can do surgery once Shellington feels better to patch up the hole.