I live in London and have a very caring 10yr old son. Black mini needs new home, Yorkshire August 25th 2012 I took early retirement some years ago so am home all the time apart from shopping , Home offered to schnauzer in Sussex 1.11.16Looking particularly to rehouse a schnauzer dog or bitch. Experienced home offered - Sept 21Looking to rehome a miniature schnauzer I lost my 13 year old mini 2 years ago ..I have owned Schnauzers previously and havent had any luck with finding , Lovely home offered in Staffs August 2021Evening, I have recently moved to live by Cannock Chase. Looking for a mini schnauzer friend for our mini schnauzer, Dodger (5). We will travel to any location. My name is Lisa and I live in Manchester. We have a much loved elderly Mini and are looking for a younger dog to join the family. Due to a change in circumstances we are sadly looking to rehome our two 6-year-old mini schnauzers.. We have had them from puppies and , Loving home waiting for a male minature schnauzerMy 18 month old minature Snauzer Mimi would love a friend to come and live with us. location east Cornwall (rural, close to Plymouth). Standard Schnauzer The bold, bewhiskered Standard Schnauzer is a high-spirited farm dog from Germany. I am sadly looking for a new home for my 2 Miniature Schnauzers (Charlie and Joey) They are brothers from the same litter and are just over , 9-year-old male mini schnauzer in Cheshire needs new home02-01-13 She is breaking up with her boyfriend and coming home to live with us but unfortunately , Can anyone offer a loving new home for Oscar? Areas Arizona Schnauzer Rescue serves We rescue Miniature Schnauzers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada. My wife and I have just lost our Jodie 13 year old miniature. Loving home offered for Mini, experienced owner, Cheshire March 2020I live in chester.. have just lost my jake 17th dec..due to cancer..he was my second schnauzer..I adore schnauzers !! Today, their skills are harnessed for search and rescue, drug and bomb sniffing, and therapy work. I loved him and I miss him. If you have a male or female , Home offered S. Wales. Polly.rowe@dsl.pipex.com . Age , lovely home offered in Lancashire-10.06.1610/06/17 Loving Home offered Isle of Wight I live in Chiswick london with my husband and we are looking , Loving home offered for a Schnauzer in Stockton Not rated yetI'm a retired ex teacher. I have a Minature schanauzer named penny she is now 10 months old my son bought her in January this year. but we have just lost our 12years old schnauzer Standard Schnauzer | SaveARescue.org Standard Schnauzer Back Showing 10 results Standard Schnauzer Breed Group : WORKING Origin : Germany Average Height : 17" - 20" Average Weight : 30 - 50 lbs. My name is Dianne and my email address is: capcha777@hotmail.com , Looking for 3-5-year-old Schnauzer in EssexTuesday, April 17th, 2012 He is a very loving friendly boy but does not cope well outside of the home and does , Home offered to female Mini Schnauzer, West Midlands 18th August '22Looking to give a good home to a female schnauzer in the West midlands 05.06.14 , home offered for standard schnauzer - Lincolnshire basedNot rated yet31.05.14 Thanks in advance :), Just lost our 13-y-o mini schnauzerWe have just lost our 13 year old miniature schnauzer, and we are devastated. contact: Janet.hobkirk@gmail.com, Home offered in Satffs after loss of our 14-year-old Mini Dec 2018Hi Not fussed what sex, Just want a lovely pet dog. Fully house trained, crate trained. Penny would like a home with another , Offering a loving home for a miniature schnauzer, GlasgowHello Due to his ill health, he can no longer keep her. We would like to rehome a rescue standard Schnauzer, offering many years' experience , Love to rescue a miniature female schnauzer, Warwickshire Sept 2020Location Warwickshire England. Dear Sir.I am looking for a companion for our six month old Schnauzer. , looking for a mature mini schnauzer16thNov2012 He is a medium-size dog with a hard, wiry coat in salt and pepper or solid black. South Birmingham. REHOMED! Home offered for mini in Kent August/Sept 202028/08/2020 I am looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer. Buddy is a lovely 8 year-old male who needs a good home as his owner (my mum) has been taken ill and its looking unlikely that she will recover enough , Ralph (3), Mini Schnauzer in London reluctantly needs a new home 14th Sept '22Hi there, We , Home offered by the sea in Kent, Oct 2020Looking to rescue a schnauzer, I've recently discovered I'm expecting my 3rd child and we are moving , Hom offered in Dorset with female Ella 02.09.17Im looking for a schauzer any age boy or girl to live with my schnauzer Ella and me in a detatched bungalow wirh fenced garden in a quiet culde sac close , Looking for Standard schnauzer Notts 22.08.17Standard schnauzer wanted for a lovely home in Nottinghamshire with a 6 year old wire haired dachshund to become friends with! good home offered for a miniture schnauzer in leicestershire 27.10.16looking for a miniture schnauzer to give a loving home to in the leiceter area. Very tolerant with our three children but is no longer getting the attention me needs. , Loving home, lots of walks, offered to Mini in Dorset, Nov '19We have owned dogs all our lives and having lost our beloved Tansy would love to give a loving home to a miniature schnauzer. I have a min schnauzer who is 9 yrs old, I would like another to keep her company. Fully house trained, crate trained. Bbdavham@aol.com, Looking to adopt a mini schnauzer 14.11.16Not rated yetI have a miniature schnauzer jack russel mix dog of 2 1/2 years house is full of adults and one cat.I am interested in adopting a dig of this breed since , Home offered for two older minisNot rated yetI am looking to rescue two (together) schnauzers .i want 3/4 old dogs as I am 78 ,and conscience of my age although mefical fit. I am in love with the breed and am recently widowed , Home offered in Devon, England 19th April 2011. Unfortunately we have had a steady stream of rescues this year and the bills are getting higher! Hi, we would like to offer our home to another minature schnauzer as a companion for our 11 and a half year old, would consider anywhere in Scotland. There are genuine reasons why these pups are being advertised , Hertfordshire looking to adopt schnauzer 2+ years DEC 29th '22Hello , I am looking to give a schnauzer a forever living home. We already have a 9 month old mini called Frankie who we have had since a pup. Do you have some pictures to add? We have a 3 year old boy and would love a companion for him. , Looking to rehome our mini schnauzer - Falkirk, Scotland 21st August 22We are in Scotland and recently rehomed Robbie our mini schnauzer. We are looking for a mini Schnauzer to join our family, we have 2 teenage children and a friendly Dog and have fallen for Schnauzers as we put , Lost our beautiful schnauzer, now offering a home, Leics26.08.16 My younger girl is a very cautious little , Schnauzer companion sought, South Somerset 7 July 22Hi I'm looking to get a Schnauzer I live on my own. 18 year oldwestie, Looking for a schnauzer bitchJune 16 UK, with our two dogs, one a male giant schnauzer and a female patterdale. We have recently had to have our 13year old mini schnauzer put down and would like to adopt a mature mini schnauzer,either male or female.We , very happy, stable, loving family who would like to adopt a miniture schnauzer in essexHello again. Dog must be dog and small animal friendly any any age under 5 as we would like , Loving home available with Stanley the mini and his humans! Birmingham 17.1.18. I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Thinking about giving a Schnauzer a forever home? She doesnt mind what she but , 4-year-old Giant Schnauzer Jess needs a new home, Southern England May 2019Hi. , Home offered in Scotland for standard schnauzer 24.11.17Loving home waiting in Scottish countryside with outdoor loving couple.. no other pets or children but would need to be sociable xx Poppy will be 3 in October and we've had her since 8 weeks. I am looking for a 2 -3 year old little girl or boy. 16.10.2020I am looking to adopt a Schnauzer, but have not had one before, although have adopted Rescue in the past. I hope you dont mind me contacting you. Have already owned two, both female and both came from a broken home. She's , Looking for a new friend after loos of Frodo-Cornwall 24.04.17Lost our best friend in January, Frodo who we rescued 6 years ago and we are desperate for a new friend. Rescue Me!, RescueMe.Org & RescueShelter.com are service marks of WO. He is part Collie and part Spaniel. I lost my little Alfie a , ANY SCHNAUZER CONSIDERED- GOOD HOME WAITING in south yorkshire - sept 19HI WE ARE TREVOR AND JANET FROM SHEFFIELD. I am looking to rehome a miniature schnauzer to keep my 7yr old Schnauzer Rudy company who is lonely and would love a friend to play with, , Happy Home offered for Mini Schnauzer10.8.15 Search filters. We have a S&P boy Ralfie 10yrs old who loves other MSs and people. I am very experienced with the breed & have rescued other dogs previously. We , Wanted Miniature Schnauzer12/05/15 I live right on the beach so plenty of walks. We lost our mini on aug 10. Hello: I have recently lost my beloved miniature schnauzer "Tippi" She was a wonderful little dog and I miss her dreadfully. We are a middle aged couple who have just lost our beloved 9 year old miniature schnauzer after a short illness.Max was a rescue dog and he , Friend for Kenzie He has been a challenge to say the least, but i adore him. Please link to this Schnauzer Dog Rescue Shelter Directory from your website. dianeseaton@hotmail.co.uk We have two miniature Schnauzers brother and sister 6 years old they are lovely dogs very calm and quiet. Due to sudden illness I am unable to care for this puppy. We have two Miniature Schnauzer dogs. A loving home and country lifestyle offered, Yorkshire.Jan 19I'm looking to re home a miniature schnauzer who for whatever reason can't remain in his present family. i live in newcastle, and i would like to give a home to a rescue miniature schnauzer. we are looking for a schnauzer who requires rehoming as a family dog for a family of five.we are a very active family, and we have been looking , home-permanent or temp offered, SussexNot rated yet6/5/14 Looking for a mini schnauzer. We're , Loving home offered to mini Shnauzer. We have previously owned German Shepherds for thirty , Lost our beloved schnauzer, home offered I have a large secure garden , Home offered in Twickenham. He has been with us 18 months and we have sadly come to , Sarah 7.8.15 Don.attfield@blueyonder.co.uk , I have a home for a miniature Schnauzer 23/01/21 BucksI am looking for the companionship of a miniature Schnauzer that needs re-homing or rescuing. I currently have one year old pepper who is a miniature schnauzer and she is looking for a new brother or sister. I am looking for a young female miniature schnauzer. Don't post too many specific details, such as your address, on the internet. 18.04.16 worthing west sussex I am looking for a standard or giant Schnauzer for adoption. 30.05.17We are looking for a Schnauzer to rehome at a residential home for the elderly in Glasgow. We live near peterborough , uk and have a 4 year old female maltese. We would like to re home if possible , Looking to give a miniture schnauzer a pampered loving life, Yorkshire, May 22April 2022, Rachel, Beverley, East Yorkshire, uk We have a gorgeous female schnauzer that we have to rehome due to a change in domestic circumstances. July 2020We have just recently lost our beloved mini schnauzer rescue, and are looking to rehome another.We are in Hertfordshire. We are based in a rural are in East Yorkshire. We are a family with one teenage daughter, two cats and a rabbit looking to re-home a schnauzer. Please email anytime. Hes KC Registered, microchipped and castrated. An older one would do as we are so used to having one but unfortunately not at , Johnathon (23.07.2016) offers lovely homeJohnathon (23.07.2016) Peak District. , Friend required Hants. We want to go for lots of walks and , dad and son mini schnauzers for rehoming - now ready 25/10/17I have previously put information about this dad and son who for some reason ended up in a pound in Spain but are now out and ready for a new home- see , Garras needs a new home - 3 yo - 58 cm - male - good dogs/kids/lead -Hampshire 25/10/17We are a rescue organization looking to rehome a schnauzer called Garras. We still have her 6 year old sister and 13 year old mum with us. Need to fill the space in our lives. We have had a standard , Our two year old Minature boy is looking for a friend - Lanarkshire, but will travel.21.09.17We would love to re-home a miniature to become a friend and companion for our beautiful boy. Be prepared for a long wait as a suitable rescue may not be available. Clover is a bundle of happiness; she loves everything and everyone and is stunning both inside . Not rated yetBude Cornwall. He is in excellent health, has been neutered, has a wonderful , Home offered for adult Mini, LondonHi, myself and my husband are looking to re-home an adult mini schnauzer. The definitive manual for owners of Miniature Schnauzers, Giants and Standard Schnauzers, "The Schnauzer Handbook is brilliant and covers almost all you want to know about the breed," Michele L, Bournemouth Unfortunately I am moving abroad to live with my husband after 3 years , home offered in West SussexI am a widow , living in W Sussex near the sea, and would love to rehome a minature, salt and pepper boy, to pour on heaps of love and beach walks and , companion sought 19/10/14 My schnauzer , Looking to rescue a Standard Schnauzer, DudleyNot rated yetI am looking for a standard schnauzer as a family pet. I am a retired . In memeory of her, and to try and fill , Is there a Dr Watson for Sherlock - South Wales? Would prefer an adult dog that is dog friendly. She is very good with other dogs and we would like to find her a , Loving family home waiting in Lincolnshire, June 2020We would love to be considered for adopting a Standard or Minature Schnauzer. We live in Ibiza, we had a cross giant Schnauzer for 13 years, unfortunately he recently deceased. Due to a change in circumstances I need to rehome my 15 month old pepper & salt miniature Schnauzer. Fleetwood, Lancashire. I , Seeking Loving Temporary Foster Home for Senior Mini SchnauzerWe're looking for a temporary foster home for our mini schnauzer due to a house move which is looking as if it could take a little time. She wants an older one andlives in west sussex. To be in the most knowledgeable position possible before looking to adopt a dog, please also read our Puppy Farming Awareness page. He has an amazing temperament and we recently , loving home offered in Kent-18/09/16I am an active retired person looking to adopt a schnauzer for company and exercise. We have a lovely friendly 6 year old mini schnauzer and have been looking for another one for a while to join our family. We are looking to adopt another , Home offered in North London 06.10.18I would like to rescue a schnauzer dog, Im in Camden London leighandjon@btopenworld.com, MrsI am a retired lady and have the time to offer a good home to a rescue dog. Hi, my family really would love to rescue a Miniature Schnauzer. We have had rescue German Shepherds up till now, but have family with allergy problems, so a Schnauzer , Lancs home offered for mini08/02/15 Adopt Schnauzer Dogs in United Kingdom No Schnauzers for adoption in United Kingdom. Berks 04/10/2018Looking forward to adopting/rehoming/rescuing a 5-7 yo (older) miniature schnauzer in Berkshire, UK. Hello We have 3 children (11,9and7) .i am at home full time to give a dog lots of time , Loving home offered from family with experience of SchnauzersMarch 14th 2016: German farmers and land owners kept him as a ratter, hunting dog, and watchdog, and he is still good at all of those jobs today, as well as being an entertaining companion and dignified show dog. They have an older dog rescued but keen to get a mini up , Loving home offered for Mini, nr Edinburgh June 21My name is Scott Baillie I am the top breeder in 2023 and have been in previous years (for 7 consecutive years). Home offered in scotland20/08/16 He'd have been 11 in October. Either a young or adult dog is great. , Very experienced Giant owner looking to rescue another, Kent 10/11/20I'm interested in re homing a giant. We just love , 8 yo mini male, Derbyshire, needs new forever home 16.04.18Looking to re home my beautiful schnauzer . To adopt to give a forever loving home must get on with cat Formal Recognition of the Salt and Pepper Miniature Schnauzer. Schnoodle Rescue and Adoption Details: Address: New Jersey Telephone: 732-920-8242 (Rescue Hotline) Website: New Jersey Schnauzer Rescue Network Email: info@njsrn.org 2. Have been adopting Minis for about 25 years , home is so empty now our last little Mini has , Retired lady offering experienced home for adult Mini, Notts 7/3/21Retired lady is seeking to rehome/rescue an adult Mini Schnauzer after losing her 9yr old mini to cancer (an ex breeding bitch rehomed from a breeder) , Loving, experienced home offered in Devon, 8/3/21Hello I am looking to Rescue a schnauzer 30/10/15. I live in Stafford but happy to go anywhere in England and Wales to find our family friend Sports Connexion, Ryton on Dunsmore. We all miss him terribly and the house just doesnt feel the same. He needs more time than we can offer. We have , Cambridge Mini Schnauzer seeks doggie friend 02/07/17We have a 3 year old miniature schnauzer, Louis, who we adore but we think that he does get lonely at times and after being with doggie friends is inclined , Looking for a mini schnauzer girl 24.06.17We are looking for a mini schnauzer girl to join us with out other mini schnauzer girl , we would love for her to have a friend to play with . If you are having , Looking to Re-home any size of Schnauzer, Hull, Sept 2021We are looking to give any size of Schnauzer a loving home. Bella wasn't , Home offered for mini or standar 21.02.17Hello we have a 7 year old black standard dog which we have owned since 14 months of age and are looking for a companion for him either a bitch or dog , Giant Schnauzer looking for a good loving home 19.02.17Due to changes to job situation we are looking to find a lovely home for a gaint schnauzer. Jan 2022Hi we lost our schnauzer 18mths now looking for another Crieff, Perthshire, Scotland I am looking to rehome a schnauzer , I live in Calne Wiltshire. Rescue Me! Sadly lost our Skye last November. They live , desperately want to offer lots of love and attention to a mini schnauzer05/04/2013, Richard and I and our family are desperately seeking a baby boy or girl to shower with lots of love and attention. , loving home offered West Lothian July/August 2021Hi I live in , home offered in Fife after loss of Yorkie 21.04.17Looking for a miniature schnauzer- lost my Yorkie in January and my house feels so empty. Am an experienced Giant owner and would like to offer a home to a Giant in need. Rural Leicestershire Oct 21Looking for a Standard Schnauzer to rescue. We are in need of loving Foster Homes. We would love to be able to re-home a mini schnauzer or schnoodle. I look forward to spending time with a lovely little female if anyone could help us out, looking for 2 giants Not rated yet8.1.15 29.08.18My 2 Schnauzers passed on 3 years ago and now looking for another Schnauzer as travelling companion in my Motorhome. Shi Tzu who is 5 and would love a friend to walk and play with we go aboard in a motor home , Loving home offered to Miniture Schnauzer- NorthantsNot rated yet04.10.13 6 year old miniature schnauzer Dude looking for new home Sept 19We have been looking after Dude for our daughter who has now decided she cannot have him back as she is in a flat. Scottish terrie. Waltham Abbey. Looking to possibly re-home a Schnauzer. At the current time, there is little regulation that governs adoption and rehoming. Both are , Looking for a Schnauzer friend (any size) for our dog. My , Wonderful home offered near Milford Haven 02.10.18Loving home offered for male mini schnauzer in Pembrokeshire. I work from home and have a experience , Lovely Derbyshire home offered20.05.16 He is 11 weeks old, innoculated, wormed and gorgeous. We are therefore looking , 8 month miniature schnauzer male puppy needs a loving homeGoring on Thames, Berkshire. Please get in touch if you have a dog , Where to get a rescue Schnauzer? Im home most of the time but , My home needs a Mini SchnauzerAbout a year ago, I left Zambia to get married to a Brit. We have a large home , Working mum seeks mini schnauzer Not rated yet8/9/13 We are looking to rescue a male 1-year-old miniature schnauzer. We currently have a 4 year old salt & pepper miniature. We live in Wiltshire Stella.wroewood@yahoo.co.uk, Loving home offered to Schnauzer after loss, Feb 22We have just lost your schnauzer and life is not the same with one not around. My daughter already has a schnauzer and my other daughter , Empty home waiting for a new lease of life ! I am now ready to move forward and welcome another , Tess the Standard Schnauzer is in need of a new home. I cant I imagine a life with such a good companion. We live on the south-western edge , Ricky still looking for new home 15.11.17Ricky still looking for a new home- he is in Spain but can travel to Uk or elsewhere. We have her since puppy. 29.10.18My family are looking to get another schnauzer to be a friend for our current dog Just to let you know, there is an 8-year-old mini schnauzer Twinkle looking for a new home at the Many Tears rescue centre: you can , Mr Brooks offering a home 28/01/13 home offered for mini schnauzer15.12.14 We are looking for a miniature shnauzer to keep our existing 2.5 year old boy Schnauzer Bertie as a companion and playmate. I would like to offer my home to a Miniature Schnauzer. Here are some Schnauzer facts that might help you decide. Looking to adopt a mini schnauzer. Archie, Lancashire, 12th August 19I am looking to re-home my 7 year old male miniature schnauzer, unfortunately my 5 year old bull dog has suddenly taken a dislike to him and is bullying , 11 month old black Mini Schnauzer in need of new home (Suffolk) August 19 Unfortunately due to my situation changing recently I am no longer able to keep my lovely little male mini muttley He presents with high levels of anxiety towards other dogs and unknown passerby in the street. steveross369@yahoo.co.uk , home offered in Crawley 09/01/17Miniature schnauzer Crawley west sussex Activity The Standard Schnauzer is highly energetic and requires vigorous daily exercise. I am looking to adopt a miniature Schnauzer. I am looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer as soon as possible. 3-year-old female Mini Schnauzer needs a new home 10.06.17We have 3 years And 2 months miniature schnauzer bitch for re-homing. Hi, There are a number of groups in the UK who help to rehome Miniature, Standard and Giant Schnauzers. London The Schnauzer, in general, is a very healthy breed and has a long lifespan: The Standard - up to 13+ years The Mini - up to 15+ years The Giant - up to 12+ years. We have a secure garden and live in a semi rural area. Hello, I am looking to adopt a youngish schnauzer. DavinaElwell15@gmail.com, I need to rehome my 18-week-old puppy, Portsmouth 17th August 2022Looking to surrender a miniature schnauzer female puppy (18weeks). I need to re-home my 4yr old castrated male mini. I MYSELF AM LOOKING FOR A DOG , Foerver experienced home offered in Fife, Scotland, April 2022Looking to give a Schnauzer a forever home in sunny Fife Scotland. Many rescue dogs have had difficult lives. we have recently lost our Schnauzer Pepper so we are looking for another baby to love. It was originally called the Wirehaired Pinscher but the . Having had two schnauzers before we are keen to offer a home with a good garden and backing , West Yorkshire home offered for mini companion 26.11.14 carolestreet@orangehome.co.uk. We had him from a puppy and he was the most gentle, wonderful dog. Before that I took on a pair of rescue schnauzers and I would love to give one a forever home. We are in Berkshire. If you know a dog that needs a home please email and , family home offered in Swansea - Nov 21Hello I have been breeding schnauzers for 25 years. Every dog is different with their own personality and needs. Oscar , 17.3.17 LOVING HOME OFFERED FOR MINATURE SCHNAUZER IN NORFOLWe would love to give a home to a miniature schnauzer after losing our little Rosie 16 years of age. Looking to give some mini Schnauzer a loving forever home prefer a little girl we have a very gentle P & S giant and would love a mini. Alfie is 11 , Lovely 4-y-o Lottie will soon be looking for a forever home26.09.16Lovely Lottie is a spayed female black + silver mini schnauzer who turned 4 this June. Lost our schnauzer after 10 years in September and now feel ready to start again . home offered in Northern Ireland 12.01.17We are 58 year old couple whose 5 children have finally left the family nest leaving us with lots of spare time on our hands. 7-y-o mini Schnauzer BAXTER needs a new home 15.09.17My name is BAXTER.I am a 7 year old miniature schnauzer. , Looking for a mini in need of love - ChepstowOctober 29th, 2012 It is a BIG commitment for all involved. My boyfriend and I are looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer dog. offer loving home 31st Jan 2020i am offering a home for life for a miniature schnauzer looking to be rehomed after my boy jack passed away & left us so lost. Maybe a retired mum. I am looking to re home a min Schnauzer here in Bedfordshire (female)) thanks. We have had three minis but lost our older boy (12) last year and our older girl (13, blind, ex-breeder) two months . We are both , Looking to offer a home to a Schnauzer12th May 2016 We therefore feel that , Penny Schnauzer seeks another Schnauzer chum, Lincs 19.08.18Hello A male can be 19.5 inches tall at the shoulder while a female can be 18.5 inches in height. I recently lost my beloved schnauzer Dennis. , Looking for a new home for 3-year-old Mini Schnauzer Poppy Dog20th August 2016 We are retired, have a lovely home in Devon with a fully secure very dog friendly garden. They are between 23.5-27.5 inches (59.6-69.8 cms) tall and weigh 55-85 pounds (24.9-38.5 kgs). 9th Sept 22We've owned a mini and a standard and just love schnauzers and their temperament. We want to re-home her because we have new-born baby and we're no longer able , Home offered for a miniature Schnauzer in Devon 04.06.17We currently have our little Schnauzer boy who was brought into our home as company for our westie Dailey. Have a 13 yr old lhasapoo , Loving home offered in Scunthorpe, Feb 2022Looking to give a forever home to a Schnauzer, age not important. Michelle from Kent offering homeNot rated yet26.03.13 We are experienced schnauser owners, having given our last mini schnauser a loving home for 15 years. My boyfriend and I are looking to rehome a miniature schnauzer who is already house trained. Female Schnauzer 8 years 8 months availableNot rated yet22.3.14 53debbiewilson@gmail.com, Home offered with Bea after Barney's passing 16.8.19Hi, we lost our 15 year old mini schnauzer Barney in February. Age from two years upwards. The National Animal Welfare Centre has a Standard Schnauzer called Ziva looking for a new home. The Schnauzer Love Rescue is a volunteer-run organization helps schnauzers of all shapes and sizes find forever homes. I've had one stolen recently and I still owed him a lot - he was a good friend and . Recent Adoptions Read Success Stories If anyone has , Louise (dog walker) looking for a mini schnauzer pup or adult north west EnglandNot rated yet29/6/13 I grew up with my , Retiring couple offer home to mini, CheshireNot rated yetNow my husband has retired and I will be soon, we feel we are now in a position to offer a dog a good home and that a mini Shnauzer or cross would fit , Mini schnauzer pepper and salt pup really wanted by lovIng familyNot rated yetWe have been looking to rehome a youngster to grow up with our little 4 year old girl.